M&Y supports hospice... More
Scrap metal all adds up to help local hospice... More
'Gizza job' Paul qualifies... More
Staff cycle for good cause... More
The M&Y website has been developed to be as useable as possible to a wide audience. If you are experiencing problems with legibility please let us know.
The majority of downloadable documents on the Regenda Homes website are in PDF format.
To view a PDF document you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.co.uk
Further information on the accessibility of PDF documents can be found at http://access.adobe.com
If you still have queries or problems with the site, please contact us.
CHANGING COLOURS AND TEXT SIZES
Microsoft Internet Explorer users
- Open your Internet Explorer web browser
- Select ''Tools'' from the menu at the top of your window
- From the options which appear, select ''Internet Options...''
- Click on the ''General'' tab
- Click on the button marked ''Accessibility''
- To change your font size, select the checkbox ''Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages''
- To remove background and font colours, select the checkbox marked ''Ignore colours specified on Web pages''
- Click OK (and again if necessary)
Instructions for Netscape users
- Select ''Edit'' from the menu at the top of the window and choose ''preferences''
- Open the Appearance group and click the ''Colours'' category
- Select a colour button to change colours of text, background, unvisited links, or visited links.
- To override the colours used by the designer of the web page, select ''Always use my colours, overriding document''
- Click ''OK''