- Awards and Accreditations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Services
- Health and Safety
- The Regenda Group
- Working with Partners
- Meet the team
M&Y are part of the T.E.A.M!... More
Liverpool City Region collective switching scheme has launched... More
M&Y have been delivering repairs and maintenance services to Housing Associations throughout the North West for over 30 years.
Originally formed in 1981, this family owned business joined The Regenda Group in January 2010. This partnership yields many benefits for residents, Regenda and M&Y, not least it builds upon the established relationship between the two organisations to ensure that high quality services continue to be delivered.
M&Y expanded into Lancashire in January 2010. LBM (Lancashire Building Maintenance) was Regenda’s internal contractor in Wyre and merged with M&Y in early 2010. LBM was originally formed as an in-house maintenance team at Wyre Housing Association over 10 years ago and became Wyre’s DLO when the group expanded.
M&Y employs over 130 local trades people and has 4 depots across the North West based in Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
M&Y are highly accredited :
- HQN DLO accreditation - scoring in the top third in the UK for value and the first business to achieve this with no recommendations and within 3 months.
- Establishing an integrated business management model incorporating ISO 9001 quality system, ISO 14001 environment improvement and ISO 18001 heath and safety management
- Investors in People - demonstrating 123 best management practices
- Positive Action Award North West – Employer category
- Recognition of Quality Award for dedication to apprentices, post graduates and work experience students.